What's new

Special Birthday SOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Stephen!!
$Stephen B Day Cake.jpg

18-5-2015

Water and soap :: Myrsol, emulsión :: Antica Barbearia Colla :: JiM Creative Shaving brush, 24mm TGN silvertip :: Gillette richwood, astra :: Myrsol, agua balsámica

proxy.php

Birthday shave, with one of my favorite razors, the Gillette new improved richwood. This is a special razor to me, as it took me lot of effort to get it repaired when it came to me (one missing dent and some bend dents on the corners). Restoration is not perfect, but I felt very satisfied having it ready for shaving again.

As for the shaving brush, this is also something special to me, since we developed this industrial design using stainless steel. Now the SS base handle is paired with a 24mm TGN knot, giving very smooth passes when lattering the ABC soap.

Finally, the pre-shaving balm and the after-shave lotion come from Myrsol, products that are produced 20 km away from home. A tribute to Barcelona.

Best wishes,

Josep

Last edited:
18-5-2015

Water and soap :: Myrsol, emulsión :: Antica Barbearia Colla :: JiM Creative Shaving brush, 24mm TGN silvertip :: Gillette richwood, astra :: Myrsol, agua balsámica

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAEMc/uRy9UuiznIc/w640-h480-no/IMG_1008.JPG

Birthday shave, with one of my favorite razors, the Gillette new improved richwood. This is a special razor to me, as it took me lot of effort to get it repaired when it came to me (one missing dent and some bend dents on the corners). Restoration is not perfect, but I felt very satisfied having it ready for shaving again.

As for the shaving brush, this is also something special to me, since we developed this industrial design using stainless steel. Now the SS base handle is paired with a 24mm TGN knot, giving very smooth passes when lattering the ABC soap.

Finally, the pre-shaving balm and the after-shave lotion come from Myrsol, products that are produced 20 km away from home. A tribute to Barcelona.

Best wishes,

Josep

Feliz Cumpleanos, Josep! :thumbup:

Omega #40003 Mighty Midget Wide Waist
St. James of London Lavender and Geranium Cream
Feather Popular-Feather Blade
Bootlegger's Perfecto After Shave
DR Harris Lerinia Hair Lotion with oil---Kent Comb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom