What's new

Special Birthday SOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
JANUARY 29th Birthday SOTD

MdC | W & B | ZenShave | Barberry Coast

$sotdjan29.JPG

What a wonderful shave I had today!!! I used all of my favorite gear to celebrate. Although I only have a sample of MdC I can see why it is so highly regarded. MdC pretty much lathers itself and a very, very little goes a long way. I think I will eventually buy a full jar. As for the rest of the shave, the Wade and Butcher cut through my stubble like a hot knife through butter. The Barberry Coast Bay Rum has escalated to the top of my aftershaves. I simply love the scent and face feel of this stuff. As for my brush I used my Zenshave/HTGAM LE. I soaked it in my first nations art bamboo bowl. The title of the art on the bowl is "Running Raven" by Morgan Green from Vancouver BC.

Click here to view quoted image.

What a wonderful shave I had today!!! I used all of my favorite gear to celebrate. Although I only have a sample of MdC I can see why it is so highly regarded. MdC pretty much lathers itself and a very, very little goes a long way. I think I will eventually buy a full jar. As for the rest of the shave, the Wade and Butcher cut through my stubble like a hot knife through butter. The Barberry Coast Bay Rum has escalated to the top of my aftershaves. I simply love the scent and face feel of this stuff. As for my brush I used my Zenshave/HTGAM LE. I soaked it in my first nations art bamboo bowl. The title of the art on the bowl is "Running Raven" by Morgan Green from Vancouver BC.

Happy Birthday. 🎂

Click here to view quoted image.

Happy Birthday, Scott! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom