Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthday April 20th
Razor: New to me Superspeed
Blade: Voskhod
Soap: Proraso Sensitive
Brush: Semogue Boar
A/S: Fine American Blend

I had my first shave with a vintage Gillette and have to say im floored by the performance. I got a 3 pass with touch up BBS. I have a bad habit of applying pressure rather than letting the razor do the work. The superspeed appears mild enough to use a bit of pressure with no irritation.
$photo.jpg

Birthday April 20th

I had my first shave with a vintage Gillette and have to say im floored by the performance. I got a 3 pass with touch up BBS. I have a bad habit of applying pressure rather than letting the razor do the work. The superspeed appears mild enough to use a bit of pressure with no irritation.
View attachment 438976

Happy Birthday.

Birthday April 20th

Happy Birthday!

Birthday April 20th

View attachment 438976

Happy birthday!

Birthday April 20th

Happy Birthday!!

Birthday Shave, April 28 (my 31st)

$IMG_0953.jpg

Semogue 2000
Mitchell's Wool Fat
Ball End Gillette NEW
Red Israeli Personna
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom