What's new

Hello from Southern California

Greetings!

New Wet Shaver here....I've got an affinity for all things antique and nostalgic and I figured that this is a logical change to my daily lifestyle....that and I'm getting married in a few months so anything that helps the wallet in the long-term is always a positive.

I've been fortunate enough to have had 2 barbers in my family. My Great Grandfather (Mom's side) and my Grandfather (Father's Side). My Family has allegedly saved all of their tools / Razors / Strops etc. We're going back to World War I and World War II so I'm not sure exactly the condition but I'm pretty excited about them nonetheless. Hopefully I'll be able to preserve them soon.

Anyway, I started Wet Shaving a few weeks back after YEARS of using Sensor Excel's and Mach3/Fusions. The experience was MISERABLE I looked like I went 5 rounds with a leech and lost. Turns out I was going about my Lather all wrong as well as pressure of the razor

So after reading through the forum posts over the last few weeks I prepped myself again...went to the store to get some odds and ends and gave myself what's probably the best shave I've ever given myself...and it can only get better. First tiem I've used Aftershave seriously in years.

So thanks to everyone for their advice thus far..tutorials...FAQs....Reviews etc etc etc. My face thanks you too.

Regards,

tE

Orange County now...

When I firsted moved to California I moved to Valencia...right off Magic Mountain Parkway...:)

Hello from Glendale. Saving money??? I think thats what everyone on B&B tells themselves, but lets be honest its an addiction. So congrats and welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom