Lathering POLL

Lathering Preferences

• I lather both soap and cream in a bowl

• I lather both soap and cream on my face

• I lather soap on my face and cream in a bowl

• I lather cream on my face and soap in a bowl

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
A few weeks back I put up a poll about wetshavers prefered lathering techniques (bowl or face). It sparked the idea for this poll as it seemed people prefered to lather cream in a bowl and soap on the face. So the question is... How do you lather cream vs. soap?

Well,I hate to be the first one to vote "other",but that's what fit.I have lathered soaps and creams in the bowl and soaps and creams on my face.Just depends on what mood I'm in.I think lathering on the face is a little quicker so If I'm rushed I'll use that method.

Well,I hate to be the first one to vote "other",but that's what fit.I have lathered soaps and creams in the bowl and soaps and creams on my face.Just depends on what mood I'm in.I think lathering on the face is a little quicker so If I'm rushed I'll use that method.

All is fair. That is why the option is there. Hey, that rhymes!:lol:

J

Jarmo P

I also have to vote other, since I don't use creams. I face lather from soaps.

I don't have a go to method when it comes to lathering. It all depends on my mood and time. The one thing I don't normal do is cream lather directly on my face.

Face latherer myself, although very occasionally I pull the bowl out just for variety, but then I realise I prefer face lathering so away it goes again!

I lather it all on my face. I share bathroom real estate so I just do not have the room for everything I would like to have handy. I have to set up and breakdown my station for every shave. No big deal really but when space is at a premium you do what you have to do to make it work. We are house hunting now with an eye on a large master bath or 1.5 baths where I can stake my claim for space.

'Nother "other."

Haven't really used creams at all . . . just soap. Get it started in the mug and finish lathering on my face.

Love the face lathering part. :001_smile

NANP™

My floppy brush won't let me lather directly on the face without lathering the whole sink and mirror so I use a scuttle for both creams and soaps. The B&B Limited Edition '08 couldn't be announced at a better time for me. :)

Perhaps I'll become a face latherer, since I've already discovered it contributes to a better shave. Nevertheless I enjoy my scuttle and bowl-lathering too.

Top Bottom