What's new

Rakowski Brush bodies with any brush head you like

Goodmorning!

This morning during my early workout (35 mile bike ride, kinds short since I was in a hurry). I do my best thinking on the bike since there are no interruptions, no tel calls, maybe the occasional rattlesnake on the Texas backroads. With the addition of offering you my brand of Silvertip and Super Badger shaving brushes, I decided to add a twist, here is my idea:

I will carve any handle you like either from my regular production models or custom work. You supply your brush and I install your brush head into my handle.

*OR*

You can take my brush body and have any manufacturer you like custom mount their brush head.

Right now I am working on tooling to create some more classy, unique, "outside the box" perhaps daring shapes.

All your input has been wonderful, What do you think??

Rakowski said:
(35 mile bike ride, kinds short since I was in a hurry). I do my best thinking on the bike since there are no interruptions, no tel calls, maybe the occasional rattlesnake on the Texas backroads.

We are definitely going to have to give you some business- just to keep you from thinking or your 'short' workouts!

Marty

Top Bottom