What's new

Proraso and TABAC?

I want to try these products because I have read rave reviews about them, but cant seem to find them at any local store?

Where can I buy these 2 products?

Proraso is rebranded as C.O. Bigelow and may be found at Bath and Body Works in about any mall. As far as Tabac, I would stick with their soap for IMHO the cream is fairly pedestrian. Tabac may be found online at smallflower.com and Em's Place among others. Also, I think you can even find both on Amazon, if you ever shop it.

Online you can get Tabac at parfum1.com - With over $35 in purchases you can get free shipping. I've been thinking of getting some Royall Musk too..

Which C O Bigelow is closest to the original Proraso? I was searching the B&BW site and all I see are shaving gels, no cream

They even have a smaller size travel tube of Proraso. If you don't see it ask the clerk. The first time I checked it was sold out.

I got my Proraso shave cream and pre-shave via Amazon pretty quick compared to my order of TABAC which hasn't shipped yet..grrrrrrrrrr:em1500:

IMHO, Tabac cream is quite good and should be tried if you get a chance.

I think that's not quite consensus. For years, I've been reading positive reviews of the soap and negative of the cream, but YMMV. I've become not overly fond of the soap, myself.

Which C O Bigelow is closest to the original Proraso? I was searching the B&BW site and all I see are shaving gels, no cream

Yep, it's Proaso green in a CO Bigelow package. Try this: Bigelow Premium Shave Cream

sanuginz said:
They even have a smaller size travel tube of Proraso. If you don't see it ask the clerk. The first time I checked it was sold out.

The full size is a much better deal price wise. 5 oz for $10 versus $5 for 1.7 oz.

I checked two BBW stores over the weekend and they only had the smaller tubes. You'll have to check your local stores to see what they've got.

I checked two BBW stores over the weekend and they only had the smaller tubes. You'll have to check your local stores to see what they've got.

Was in one last week and it was the same thing, just the smaller ones. Have to pick up one for plane travel.

Proraso is rebranded as C.O. Bigelow and may be found at Bath and Body Works in about any mall. As far as Tabac, I would stick with their soap for IMHO the cream is fairly pedestrian. Tabac may be found online at smallflower.com and Em's Place among others. Also, I think you can even find both on Amazon, if you ever shop it.

yep, Bigelow at Bath and Body Works. It was on sale last month buy 1 get one free.

Top Bottom