What's new

Cheap knock offs

A while ago someone posted a soviet knock off of a slim. I found it interesting, now I just ran in to this superspeed knock off:
proxy.php

I thought it would be fun to start a thread of cheap knock offs. Share your pictures!

With all due respect I thought that was a replica of a '50s Super Speed..Isn't the Slim an adjustable??

A while ago someone posted a soviet knock off of a slim. I found it interesting, now I just ran in to this superspeed knock off:

I thought it would be fun to start a thread of cheap knock offs. Share your pictures!

With all due respect I thought that was a replica of a '50s Super Speed..Isn't the Slim an adjustable??

I suggest re-reading the original post. I think he is commenting that the razor pictured is a superspeed knockoff.

I suggest re-reading the original post. I think he is commenting that the razor pictured is a superspeed knockoff.

yep, I will see if I can find pics of the soviet slim replica I was talking about in the post and post that pic too. Anyone else?

Beter brand spanish made tech knockoff, piece of junk, wont hold the blade properly so the shave is beyond agressive,

Good idea for a thread. This should make for a thread that is both interesting and a good lesson in "Buyer beware." I'm looking forward to seeing what else turns up!

Top Bottom