What's new

Wink 1?

I like using emojis, and sometimes I add a wink to a post. At the bottom of the first set of emojis is Wink 2, but nowhere can be found Wink 1. When and why was Wink 1 banned? I'm embarrassed to admit that I do not even remember the little fellow. I could have even selected him at some point, for all I know. Was he a leering, inappropriate Wink? Was he the subject of a Top Secret Moderator Conclave deep in their Fortified Underground Bunker hidden who knows where? Perhaps he winked at Mr Ouch?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but they trouble me. Whatever became of Wink 1?! :confused1

Last edited:
I usually use Tapatalk, although I would love a better alternative) and don't see the emojis. So when they are used, I get a word substitute.

Sent via mobile - Chris

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I like using emojis, and sometimes I add a wink to a post. At the bottom of the first set of emojis is Wink 2, but nowhere can be found Wink 1. When and why was Wink 1 banned? I'm embarrassed to admit that I do not even remember the little fellow. I could have even selected him at some point, for all I know. Was he a leering, inappropriate Wink? Was he the subject of a Top Secret Moderator Conclave deep in their Fortified Underground Bunker hidden who knows where? Perhaps he winked at Mr Ouch?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but they trouble me. Whatever became of Wink 1?! :confused1
Wink 1 was related to Springs1 and had to be banned[emoji6]

Yeah! Also, whatever happened to this Wink???

proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Live well, harm none, don't wink at others....:lol:
sfeile:
proxy.php
...and those in favor of the motion say 'Aye' [pause for response]. Those opposed, say 'No' [pause again for response]. The 'Ayes' have it and maybe (should the Mods decide in their infinite wisdom), the motion is carried forward!
proxy.php

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]"To me, ...titles [do] matter. Everyone is into [shaving]. It's [one of the ways] we stay in business". Harvey Mackay[/FONT]

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
....... just so Wink 2 doesn't get lonely.
proxy.php
Nice!
Live well, harm none, don't wink at others....[emoji38]

sfeile:
proxy.php
...and those in favor of the motion say 'Aye' [pause for response]. Those opposed, say 'No' [pause again for response]. The 'Ayes' have it and maybe (should the Mods decide in their infinite wisdom), the motion is carried forward!
proxy.php

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]"To me, ...titles [do] matter. Everyone is into [shaving]. It's [one of the ways] we stay in business". Harvey Mackay[/FONT]

Top Bottom