What's new

A Super Bowl PIF

Hello everyone,
I have been a member here for several years. I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I have been the recipient of some fine PIF's as well as other forms of kindness by the good people here.

I recently purchased Henri et Victoria's Cognac and Cuban Cigars in both the shaving soap and aftershave splash. Love the soap, love the scent. Unfortunately my face did not and soon after applying the aftershave I began the transformation into something approximating Ghost Rider. So my loss is your gain. I am offering these two items (only used once) to the lucky winner.

How do you enter? I'm glad you asked. This is open to anyone in CONUS. All you have to do is say "I'm in" and state who you think will win the Super Bowl; Atlanta Falcons or New England Patriots. Post only one guess please. This PIF will close at the time of the kickoff. The winner will be randomly chosen after the game from among those who guessed the winning team.

Good Luck everyone.

I'm in. Atlanta is my pick much to my dismay. (Since my team is out.) Thanks for the opportunity on your generosity.

Fas est et ab hoste docari

Last edited:
Awesome idea for a PIF and very generous. I've eyed this scent but never pulled the trigger.

Being a Bostonian - I'm obviously going with the Pats!!!

I'm looking forward to watching people's picks!

Top Bottom