What's new

I Coloniali = Creed Royal Oud!

Hello fine gentry of the B&B Forums!

I am as much a frag-head as I am a wet shaving enthusiast; really, the two go hand-in-hand and I find that as hobbies they are so often intersected that I cannot truly differentiate one from the other. My discovery today illustrates that perfectly and I wanted to take a minute to share it with all of you.

As of recently, I've been on a real Oud kick in my fragrance obsession and have been sampling pretty much everything Oud I could get my hands on. I went to Nordstrom last weekend and they made me a nice sample of Creed's Royal Oud, in one of the little 3 or 4 ml glass sample decanters that Creed uses. I've worn it a few times in the last week and every time I've worn it, the dry down seems so oddly familiar; I kept comparing it to my other fragrances, but couldn't quite put my finger on it...until today.

This afternoon, while picking out my shave soap to use for my Sunday shave, I caught a strong wiff of the Royal Oud from my wrist, just as I spotted my I Coloniali terra cotta bowl and that's when I placed it! I picked up the I Coloniali and sniffed it, then my wrist. Oh my God, gents I kid you not, it was a dead ringer! I was amazed and so excited I had to come and share it with you all.

Anybody else had this experience? Wow!

I don't have the cologne but I absolutely love the scent of I Coloniali, I'll have to keep this in mind!

Top Bottom