What's new

New entry from the UK

Jus joined the forums. I've tried de shaving once before but gave up due to razor burn. Back again for a proper try and it's going better. Much better now that I've gone to a soap not the canned stuff.
I don't know what razor I use, it was a gift and has no apparent branding. Just a funky blue handle. It seems to work though.

Welcome aboard fellow Brit.
If you post a photo of the razor...There is a good chance someone on here will put a name to it, or at least give you some idea of it's manufacturer or country of origin.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

[MENTION=114336]Justlikemygrandad[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! If you have any questions on technique, hardware, or software, just ask away. There is always someone here to help! Looks like you are off to a great start! Again...welcome to B&B!

$IMG_0289.jpg$IMG_0290.jpg

Ok, I can do it from the full site just not the most mobile one.

This is my one and only razor. It does seem to have a smaller gap between the blade and protector on one side compared to the other. One side shaves better. I was using it with the generic wilkinson sword soap, but changed that today to the Arko stick. Also originally had wilkinson sword blades as these were the only ones in the shop , but today used my newly delivered Astra platinums. Overall the change seems to give a better shave, although the wilkinson swords were better on the cheeks, but not the neck . I finished off with an alum block and that seems to have helped the initial burn I had been getting... it's not so bad after a few days off using the de though

Well, you have stumped me. I have no idea what make or model that razor is. There will definitely be someone who does know though.

Jus joined the forums. I've tried de shaving once before but gave up due to razor burn. Back again for a proper try and it's going better. Much better now that I've gone to a soap not the canned stuff.
I don't know what razor I use, it was a gift and has no apparent branding. Just a funky blue handle. It seems to work though.

Welcome! Try an Edwin Jagger 89! Really nice and ~20£. The 3D handle is really nice too.

Top Bottom