What's new

Three FREE bottles!

Our newest family of scents is 45th Parallel and as you all know this scent is a HIT with our volunteers. Our retailers have already begun stocking this new family and, of course, it is available from us directly. First was the shaving soap and the shaving cream. The most recent addition as of yesterday is our 45th Parallel balm: http://www.captainschoicestore.com/view-each-of-our-45th-parallel-products/

$1484710671957.jpeg$CCss45web.jpg

In celebration of our new arrival we are going to give away THREE full size bottles of this luscious post shave balm to some lucky winners. The winners will be drawn by random.org in a few days. CONUS only please. To enter simply post, "I'm in." Or you could say, "I am definitely in!!" :thumbup:

One of these can be yours:

$IMG_2973.jpg

You have already been generous by sending a sample of creams for me to evaluate. It is best to allow others a greater chance, so I am not in. However, I purchased the Sandalwood AS, and if there balm is similar, it is certainly an excellent product.

Sent via mobile - Chris

Wow! I would definitely be in, but I got to sample the creams, so I'll let someone else have the fun this time. Nice opportunity folks to try some great product.

Oh man, I'm DEFINITELY IN! [emoji1]

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

"Never trade what you want most, for what you want in the moment."

Sent from the GnomePhone

Top Bottom