What's new

Catie's Bubbles - Saturday Morning

Hello B&B,
If any of you can help me track down Catie's Bubbles I'd greatly appreciate it. I did a quick Google and couldn't see any for sale; furthermore, I think a site said it was discontinued.
Now my inner fatty needs this, I love the smell of food.
Maybe something similar?

I asked Chris. He said its a seasonal thing and it may come back in the future. I procrastinated and missed out. I didn't know it wasn't in the reg lineup. Let us know if u find some I'd like to try a tub!

I asked Chris. He said its a seasonal thing and it may come back in the future. I procrastinated and missed out. I didn't know it wasn't in the reg lineup. Let us know if u find some I'd like to try a tub!
No luck on Amazon and I checked their website last night, nothing too.
[MENTION=108483]Djtj[/MENTION] if you find anything let me know.

I think it is something special. It seriously smells like breaking open a fresh box of that fruity ringed cereal, you can even smell the frosted sugar. It used to be a regular on the site but now they only release it in small batches and ever so often. You just got to keep an eye on it as the only place that will carry it now is the Caties bubbles website. No joke my wife ordered the last jar for me earlier this week. LOL

Irish Coffee is unreal. It smells soooooooooooo amazing. I have 3 or 4 others that I love as well. Next time Sat Morning comes back no more procrastinating, I'm pulling the trigger as soon as i see it!

Hello B&B,
If any of you can help me track down Catie's Bubbles I'd greatly appreciate it. I did a quick Google and couldn't see any for sale; furthermore, I think a site said it was discontinued.
Now my inner fatty needs this, I love the smell of food.
Maybe something similar?
Hey did you ever get your tub of Caties Bubbles Saturday Morning? If you haven't yet make your way to their website it's back in stock and usually sells pretty quickly as I believe it's made in small batches every now and again.

Saturday morning is back in stock at their website.

I liked the smell of Saturday Morning - while I could use it. Unfortunately it caused irritation from the start, which got to the point where it just started to burn, so I did what any good member here would do. I gave it to a guy at work along with some TOBS grapefruit and a brush I made to get him started off in wetshaving properly. He loves the soap and cream and commented on how great they are compared to his old way.

Top Bottom