What's new

Ruger LCP II-Finally a holster

Accessories for firearms new to the market seem to often be slow in coming. The Ruger LCP II was no exception. However, the good folks at Wright Leather had the necessary gear quicker than many others did. I am not a huge fan of IWB holsters, nor pocket holsters really. My long time favorites[] are based on the pancake or Nelson's Avenger pattern. Good luck, right? Well about 6-8 weeks after ordering, Here we are. Very well made and so easy to carry, I don't know it's there. Disappears under a t-shirt....decent price too. About $88.00 plus shipping. Who says a pocket pistol HAS to go in your pocket??
$IMG_4906.jpg
$IMG_4907.jpg

Looks good! Pocket carry never was an option for me. (Too many years of wearing jeans that fit snug so they don't get snagged in something I'm working on.)

That is one sweet holster, congrats!

We have three seasons here in Maine: inside the waistband holster season, belt holster season, and--now that we've arrived at t-shirt, flannel-shirt, fleece, flannel-lined pants, down parka season--it's parka-pocket carry season. Otherwise I shall have to ask my assailant, "Would you mind waiting a minute or two?" :lol:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
That is one sweet holster, congrats!

We have three seasons here in Maine: inside the waistband holster season, belt holster season, and--now that we've arrived at t-shirt, flannel-shirt, fleece, flannel-lined pants, down parka season--it's parka-pocket carry season. Otherwise I shall have to ask my assailant, "Would you mind waiting a minute or two?" :lol:

Hey! You sure you don't live in Michigan? lol, The only question for me right now is: inside coat pocket or outside?

FarmerTan

That is a beautiful rig, by the way. I find myself coveting my brother's holster....

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
that is one sweet holster, congrats!

We have three seasons here in maine: Inside the waistband holster season, belt holster season, and--now that we've arrived at t-shirt, flannel-shirt, fleece, flannel-lined pants, down parka season--it's parka-pocket carry season. Otherwise i shall have to ask my assailant, "would you mind waiting a minute or two?" :lol:

lmao!

Hey! You sure you don't live in Michigan? lol, The only question for me right now is: inside coat pocket or outside?

My parka has outside hand-warmer pockets in addition to the regular pockets. They're big enough to hold my Shield in a pocket holster, and pointed muzzle-down. (This also means I can keep the other stuff I carry out of them.)

I can draw faster from this set up than I can in the summer with an IWB rig. Nobody notices when you walk around with your hands in your pockets around here!

FarmerTan

Man, I hate having to wear shorts and a T-shirt in the winter time!

You Sir, are now officially rubbing it in. Today was my first without wearing long underwear in at least a week. And last night I didn't wear wool socks in bed. I am living dangerously!

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
But I'm serious! I grew up much further North from where I reside now. I miss the snow and ice, really I do! :biggrin1:

Top Bottom