What's new

Super bowl 2017 giveaway!

Well...thought I'd get things started for Ekinon this year by hosting a Super Bowl Squares contest.
Rules are very simple. Just respond to this thread with:

"I'm in!"

You will be automatically entered into a square sequentially and in the order that members enter into the giveaway.
There are 100 available squares so please get in as soon as possible. If we don't get enough entries by Friday February 3rd at noon PST I will open this up to our customer list. Once full I will hit the magic "Randomizer" button and it will populate my spreadsheet with numbers. The Randomizer will automatically and randomly assign numbers 0 through 9 to each column, then row.

How it works:
A winner will be determined at the end of the 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter and Final Game score. The winner is determined by looking at the last number in each team's score, and then matching those numbers on the grid and seeing which square intersects those two numbers.

$Superbowl 2017 B&B.jpg

Prizes:
Each winner will be eligible for products from www.ekinon.com
as follows:
1st quarter winner receives $30 in products
2nd quarter winner receives $50 in products
3rd quarter winner receives $30 in products
4th quarter/game winner receives $75 in products

Rules:
Please visit us www.ekinon.com to get your wishlist going. You can do this before or after the contest is over. Products will be selected by yourself and other than stock outs all products are available so long as it stays under the allotted prize amounts with the exceptions of Parker and Taconic products which are not available for this contest.
Shipping is free to anywhere in North America via USPS or Canada Post. Outside of North America shipping is also free via USPS First Class International Service. Please note taxes and duties if applicable will be the responsibility of the receiver.
Only one entry per member.

I think that's about it. Game on!

Cheers
Stan

Last edited:
Very nice idea!
I've played football squares for years at places that I work. Only problem is sometimes you have to root against your team in order to win.

I'm in!

I can appreciate that clyde. I don't have to worry about that as my Seahawks are out. I still haven't decided who to root for and for fear of being chastised I'll keep my decision quiet. Thanks for taking part!

Top Bottom