What's new

f_dizzle on eBay

This guy--"Rad Razors"--has some of the most overpriced razors I've ever seen - yet they sell? Anyone have experience? I wonder why/how...Even the old cedarfurnitureman had better stuff that this one, who seems to be a kind of spin off of c-f man, with lesser quality stock. And he gets great feedback, to boot! Is the bar lowered on pricing? (viz. is that the new norm, paying that much...?)

Puzzling.

Last edited:
This guy--"Rad Razors"--has some of the most overpriced razors I've ever seen - yet they sell? Anyone have experience? I wonder why/how...Even the old cedarfurnitureman had better stuff that this one, who seems to be a kind of spin off of c-f man, with lesser quality stock. And he gets great feedback, to boot! Is the bar lowered on pricing? (viz. is that the new norm, paying that much...?)

Puzzling.

Well I uess no one here's buying 'em....

As long as someone is buying.... there will always be a market.

Make a low offer and see what happens. Some people pay a premium for something they don't want to "hunt for" or pay a premium for having an item cleaned up and sanitized.

If it was the seller I was looking at on fleabay, he's higher than most others but I didnt find him extravagant, they looked pretty clean.

If you want it and he has it, you buy it! If you don't want it at his price, don't buy it. Easy peasy! Whoever is buying it, wants it!

I bought a late 40's Fat Handle Tech in excellent condition for $30 in 2015. I thought the price was reasonable. The razor and the service were just fine.

Most of his razors are OBO, so I usually offer what I want to pay. If the razor has been relisted multiple times he'll deal.

I don't like his prices either, but they're not ripoffs either. His service is great and he doesn't gouge us Canadians with inflated shipping.

Top Bottom