What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 25JAN2017 - My Favorite Pipe

Okay fellas, let's see 'em. Next week for HDHD, break out your most prized possession and fire it up.

Pics highly encouraged, of course.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Man, it's so hard to choose. Guess I'm going to have to smoke several pipes that day!

Easy for me as I only have one 'over the top' 'never would have bought myself' 'easily my nicest' pipe. I traded (straight razor stuff) for this pipe and really don't smoke it very often. I will declare this HDHD a special occasion and break it out.

Easy for me as I only have one 'over the top' 'never would have bought myself' 'easily my nicest' pipe. I traded (straight razor stuff) for this pipe and really don't smoke it very often. I will declare this HDHD a special occasion and break it out.

That's the spirit! :thumbup:

Can't wait for these photos.

I'm in.

Now I'm going to have really try to sort out criteria as to what a favorite means. Favorite based on shape? Smoking properties? I have an idea of which, even though it's pretty new to the rotation. Guess I'll have to smoke it a few more times before then to verify. :lol:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
My best looking, best smoking (most enjoyable), and most smoked pipes are three different pipes. So, unless we want to specify what "favorite" is entailing, then I'm going to go with my most enjoyable pipe.

My best looking, best smoking (most enjoyable), and most smoked pipes are three different pipes. So, unless we want to specify what "favorite" is entailing, then I'm going to go with my most enjoyable pipe.
I'm not specifying. You pick. No justification needed.

Don't expect anything jaw dropping from me haha. I have simple (low budget) tastes :lol:

I have only bought a few brand new pipes and have never spent more than $50 on a pipe. Most of mine are restored estates, my own carvings, gifts from friends or cobs. I only have the one fancy pipe because I traded a nice vintage razor that I restored. You don't have to spend a lot of bucks to get a good smoke. That's for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing your 'low budget' beauty. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom