What's new

Fatboy February?

Due to a generous gift, I will be using a Fatboy every day of the year, or at least I plan to do so. I'm hooked on it.

Sent via mobile - Chris

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I'll join in. I won't commit to the whole month, but I'll definitely bust out a few examples for a Fabulous Fatboy February!

I won't be able to host this year. My son is going through 12 weeks of intense feeding therapy that started yesterday, so I can't commit to any extra curriculars this year. Plus, I just sent my Slim to Delta Echo for a new coating. If I like it, my Fatboy will be following, which would take it out of commission for a few weeks of February.
[MENTION=85123]Rasputin[/MENTION], if you decide to host this year, I'll be happy to drop by with picks of the new (but not necessarily improved) Jolly Green Giant when it's done.

I hope your son's issues get squared away, your in my thoughts and prayers.

As for me hosting, its almost impossible due to my work schedule. Hopefully someone else can pick up the torch and run with it.

I hope your son's issues get squared away, your in my thoughts and prayers.

As for me hosting, its almost impossible due to my work schedule. Hopefully someone else can pick up the torch and run with it.

If nobody wants to volunteer, I can always create the thread where everyone can stop in and post SOTD picks and such. I just won't have the time to create the participation list and track metrics like I did the past couple of years.

I won't be able to host this year. My son is going through 12 weeks of intense feeding therapy that started yesterday, so I can't commit to any extra curriculars this year. Plus, I just sent my Slim to Delta Echo for a new coating. If I like it, my Fatboy will be following, which would take it out of commission for a few weeks of February.
@Rasputin, if you decide to host this year, I'll be happy to drop by with picks of the new (but not necessarily improved) Jolly Green Giant when it's done.
I hope everything goes well with your son Garrett.

I'm in. An informal post your shave of the day thread works for me, but if someone wants to make charts that would be great too.

I've traded off a couple of mine, but still have 3 that I'll bring out and post pics. I'll also be doing one blade February, so it will be all Fatboy and Feather for Febuary for me. Well I may cheat once or twice again this year. :blushing:

If nobody wants to volunteer, I can always create the thread where everyone can stop in and post SOTD picks and such. I just won't have the time to create the participation list and track metrics like I did the past couple of years.

That would work well I think, and thanks.

Sorry, with a graduate degree in the works, and 120-something pages still to read this week, my time is shot.

Sent via mobile - Chris

Gents,

I am all in on Fatboy February (as well as One Blade in February). I started a one razor per month theme for 2017 and I penciled in the Fatboy for February.

If no one is interested I could host with some coaching and details. Let me know.

Steve

Garrett, I'm wishing you and your family all of the very best.

I'll do my best to participate this year as well. It's fun to take part in this, along with the One Blade in February event. Last year, I completed over a month of shaves with a Derby Extra. Just the one blade.

Gents,

I am all in on Fatboy February (as well as One Blade in February). I started a one razor per month theme for 2017 and I penciled in the Fatboy for February.

If no one is interested I could host with some coaching and details. Let me know.

Steve

That could work since Garrett can't do it.

Top Bottom