What's new

Eroski Supermarket Shaving Supplies

I think this is "General Shaving Discussion" because there are soaps, creams, aftershaves, razors, blades and brushes....

I was in Eroski Center in Santa Ponsa today and saw some very nice stuff..........

$20170115_163345.jpg
$20170115_163353.jpg
La Toja Balm €5,86 - Aqua Velva €3,81 - La Toja Sensitive Balm €6,15 - Nivea Balms/Gels €3,12 / €2,52 / €2,32 / €4,04
Boar Brush €2,79 / La Toja Stick €2,25 La Toja Cream & Sensitive Cream € 2,49 / 400ml Floid Vigaroso with free deck of Spanish "Tarot" playing cards €12,15
To name but a few

$20170115_163742.jpg
750ml Agua Lavanda Puig €3,99 / Litre Size Varon Dandy Cologne €13,29

$20170115_163324.jpg

The only DE blades they've got are Gillette Platinum..............
But €4,65 for a tuck of 5 is way too rich for my blood !! :lol:

Last edited:
Very interesting selection, the price on the Veron Dandy and Floid are only a dream here....That Puig Agua Lavanda is really watered down stuff , no comparison to the old 100 and 200 ml. bottles...I don't think Puig even makes the original anymore. , do they ?

Attachments

• $agua.jpg
    $agua.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 76
Very interesting selection, the price on the Veron Dandy and Floid are only a dream here....That Puig Agua Lavanda is really watered down stuff , no comparison to the old 100 and 200 ml. bottles...I don't think Puig even makes the original anymore. , do they ?
100ml Aftershave is available in Mercadona supermarket for about €7

Wow I wish could buy stuff there. Especially the Williams Aqua Velva that's the glass bottle. They don't sell glass bottle in the USA anymore.

What a difference from supermarkets here in the USA! The shaving areas of the supermarkets I walk into have nothing I want other than the Nivea aftershave balm and perhaps a plastic bottle of Aqua Velva if it's marked down. The same goes for the shaving areas in the drugstore chains.

...That's good to know it's still in production, how about Agua Brava ?? still popular ? same formula ?? I have a few bottles from 10 years ago , great stuff !
Agua Brava EDC is about €20,50 for a 100ml atomizer bottle
Occasionally they do a 200ml for €20,50 on promotion

What a difference from supermarkets here in the USA! The shaving areas of the supermarkets I walk into have nothing I want other than the Nivea aftershave balm and perhaps a plastic bottle of Aqua Velva if it's marked down. The same goes for the shaving areas in the drugstore chains.
Farmacias in Spain hardly sell any shaving supplies except for 1 or 2 cartridge razors and cans of gel
Eroski has a fairly good selection, but Mercadona is probably the best all rounder for shaving supplies, very good selection of aftershave/cologne too
Only once in a blue moon I ever physically go to any supermarket - I get a weekly home delivery from Mercadona

Top Bottom