What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 18JAN2017-Pete Wednesday

I'll break out one of my Peterson's next Wed. as well. Working overnights, with my shift starting at 9:30pm Eastern, not sure how active I'll be on the forum during, other than the posting of the pic initially, but it is what it is. :)

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'll break out one of my Peterson's next Wed. as well. Working overnights, with my shift starting at 9:30pm Eastern, not sure how active I'll be on the forum during, other than the posting of the pic initially, but it is what it is. :)

We're glad that you can join us, anyway that you can. Don't you have an XL02 Spigot as well?

Wife has Wednesday off, so it is unlikely I will get a chance to participate, but if I can, I will be breaking out the Baskerville.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
No... I have the 2013 St Pat's day apple shape, and a military mount rusticated bulldog that was an LE from a different pipe club.

Nice! I remember someone other than Price posting about their XL02 Spigot, but alas, I incorrectly thought that it was you. I'm looking forward to seeing either of your Petes though!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Nice! I remember someone other than Price posting about their XL02 Spigot, but alas, I incorrectly thought that it was you. I'm looking forward to seeing either of your Petes though!

I think [MENTION=55641]Bk124tt[/MENTION] has an XL02, but I could be misremembering.

Top Bottom