Here are four more razors looking for a new home. All are shave ready. I finished on vintage escher, but if the buyer prefers something else I can do that too. And for those who aren't honing yet, I'm certainly happy to rehone the razor in the next few months.
1) Spike GONE
- 9/16, wedge, spike point (a tad rounded), jimps on bottom
- blade is clean - a speckle or two.
- green transparent scales (lucite?)
- Union Cutlery, Olean, NY
- Price $45
This is a rather fun razor - very light and maneurable, yet stiff edge.
- 6/8, full hollow, round point, jimps on top and bottom
- some surface pitting
- black celluloid scales, broken and repaired at butt pin - very stable
- Sheffield, England
- Price $45
Not the best looking razor out there, but it won't break the bank. That's for those who want to try english steel in a larger size.
- 5/8, full hollow, spike point, jimps on bottom, no. 2753
- blade is fairly clean, few stains, etched "Electr. Magn. Gesundheits Stahl // GARANTIE B.&W. T.W. Solingen"
- black celluloid very flexible scales, warped, closing properly is not an issue
- Solingen, Germany
- Price $60
This is a fairly unusual ERN - small and light, mind the spike though. I have been rather ambivalent about listing this one, but here it is, let's see what happens.
- 5/8, full hollow, spike point, jimps on bottom
- one spot of light pitting
- genuine ivory scales with quite of patina (many find this quite desirable), crack at butt pin, doesn't go through - and has been very stable.
- Eskilstuna, Sweden
- Price $75
As many of you know these are some of my favorite razors. This one is listed only because it is a duplicate.