What's new

What Nespresso machine do you have?

TheShaun

Bejeweled
Looking for a nespresso that makes a good espresso and regular cup. Reading that the original line makes better espresso than the vertuoline.

I have a vertuoline evoluo deluxe and really love the thing. Evevry coffee or espresso I tried I liked. The only one that I don't really like and it's only because it's not strong enough is the solelio. It makes real good espresso. Never tried the other machines so I can't compare. The aeroccino milk frother is a must have.

I picked up that same machine a few days ago. We used to have an original line machine in my office and I really liked it. The vertuoline puts a lot of foam on it and I'm not so keen on that but it's ok. The aeroccino frother is pretty amazing though. With the original line, you'll get a much bigger selection of capsules at lower prices. No one can make compatible capsules for the vertuoline because they are bar coded like the newer Keurigs.

It was broken down to my wife and I, that the Vertuo line doesn't actually get to 19 bars like the original line (she didn't know the bar level but i'm sure it is at least 9) so it is more comparable to pressure-brewed coffee than the espresso I think you're looking for. We purchased the Essenza bundle yesterday and tried making our first espresso cups today. The frother came with a website (nespresso owned) that had different recipes. She asked for the Sugared Vanilla Cappuccino with the vanilla pod and I opted for a straight "Roma" brew. Prior to the Nespresso, I would get coffee beans from Mistobox, grind them myself, and make espresso with a machine. I love, love, love the Nespresso Essenza that we have. The machine is simple but very effective at making great espresso. And the frother that came with makes unbelievable frothed milk. Worth a look at this bundle. We picked it up for $98 at Macy's (the red bundle was the only one for this price)

Last edited:
Top Bottom