What's new

$1000 for 3.5oz of pipe tobacco?

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
You guys are over two thirds of the way there! You gents should ask some of your smoking buddies in the "real world" if they want to throw down on it. I don't need to try the stuff, but I want to see you guys make it happen. Truthfully, I just think that whomever the 'baccy (I figure it's only appropriate to refer a thousand dollar portion of tobacco as "'baccy") is purchased from will be thinking, Somebody actually bought some!

HAHAHA. God I so want to be in on this, but alas, My money is all spent this month... On a side note, I can now brew 25 gallons of beer in a good 4 hour day

Any problem with a Canadian getting in on this? Won't be a problem shipping the tobacco across the border as its such a small amout. But if its too much of a hassle I don't want to be any trouble

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Any problem with a Canadian getting in on this? Won't be a problem shipping the tobacco across the border as its such a small amout. But if its too much of a hassle I don't want to be any trouble
We haven't really come up with a true leader of this craziness, but I'd be willing to bet that it's not a problem if you're willing to bear the expense.

:pipe:

We haven't really come up with a true leader of this craziness, but I'd be willing to bet that it's not a problem if you're willing to bear the expense.

Hmm, well perhaps I'll just sit on the sidelines of this one for a bit before officially putting my name in then. If this actually goes through I'll very much look at it seriously.

Bump.

And also added my name for a second time.

1: Bryant
2: mwinne63
3: simon1
4: simon1
5: simon1
6: Commander Quan
7: TexLaw
8: TexLaw
9: Alpster
10: Borderdog
11: cursethis
12: cursethis
13: alejandro slaemandro
14. Nsgators
15. Bk124tt
16. paintflinger
17. TexLaw
18. Shellbriar
19. Borderdog
20. Bk124tt
21. Alejandro Salemandro
22. Alpster (again)
23. mwinne63
24. Bryant
25. Nsgators

I can't tell the difference between the quality level of tobacco yet but why not... I don't think I'll get a chance to try this otherwise.

1: Bryant
2: mwinne63
3: simon1
4: simon1
5: simon1
6: Commander Quan
7: TexLaw
8: TexLaw
9: Alpster
10: Borderdog
11: cursethis
12: cursethis
13: alejandro slaemandro
14. Nsgators
15. Bk124tt
16. paintflinger
17. TexLaw
18. Shellbriar
19. Borderdog
20. Bk124tt
21. Alejandro Salemandro
22. Alpster (again)
23. mwinne63
24. Bryant
25. Nsgators
26. Sskim3

I'd be willing to collect the money, order the product, and divvy it up by the gram. On a separate matter, would any of you know 5 year old JKP if you were given a small sample of it?:whistling:

We all make a practice of saving so much around here, but now you have the opportunity to save $500 in one fell swoop. What a bargain!

Top Bottom