What's new

OZ SELLER: Dovo Straight, Alumigoose, blades, soap, brush.

Hi guys, you may recognise this post from a while ago. As it turned out, no one made an offer on anything. My least successful BST post yet. I'm thinking that it could be one of two things; the prices were too high; or due to the prices being in Aussie dollars and our currency being quite weak, the prices appeared too high. Either way, the items now have reduced prices and they have been listed in US currency. By all means, make an offer if you feel that the prices I've set are too exorbitant.

1. A Dovo 6/8" best quality straight razor with celluloid scales. This was purchased from thesuperiorshave, so had its bevel set on a coticle, presumably. I have touched it up with a Naniwa Superstone 8k and 12k. I've owned it for about 3 years, but it hasn't seen a lot of use. US$57

2. QCS Esquire shaving soap. I'd say it's a little over half full. US$4.

3. Old formula Proraso shaving cream. A little over half full. US$3.

4. Dorco blades (brand new pack of 20) for Feather Artist Club style razors. I found these fit fine in my Alumigoose (listed below), but will not fit in my SS Mongoose. They're actually a good mild and smooth blade, unlike their DE counterpart. US$6.

5. CJB blade handle. Used and in good condition. US$8.

6. Alumigoose razor. This one has been used a few times over the past couple of months and is in perfect condition. US$75.

7. Pack of 20 Feather Pro blades. I have a few of these and don't need them all now that I've settled on something else. US$10

8. Semogue 830 boar brush. I used this for a few months, but hasn't seen much use in the last couple of years.
US$7

Pack of 18 Feather super blades. I've used two of these and find them a bit much for my face. (You'll have to trust me that I have these - the forum won't let me upload any more pics) US$11

All the items are in good working order. I'm in Adelaide and work in the CBD, so can meet you to do the transaction. Otherwise, I'll say AU$8 flat shipping Australia wide, or free if you purchase the whole lot. International shipping will depend on where you are, but I'll give a favourable price for this the more you buy. If you would like further details, then don't hesitate to drop me a PM. I'm fairly occupied with a newborn at the moment, so might not be all that fast to reply, but I will get back to you and will honour offers on a first come basis, based on the time and date of your PM.

Have a good one, Oliver.

Attachments

• $IMG_0105.JPG
    $IMG_0105.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 200
  • $IMG_0106.JPG
    $IMG_0106.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 195
  • $IMG_0107.JPG
    $IMG_0107.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 190
  • $IMG_0108.JPG