What's new

how are the edwin jagger hard shave soaps?

Anyone use these hard soaps? how do they lather and how is the scent strength on these soaps? They have them soaps in sandalwood, lime-pomegranate, and aloe vera, and cool menthol. Please give me your opinions on these veggie soaps and if they are worth buying.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
My ex wife sent me the Lime Pomegranate as a gift and it was surprisingly good. Lathers very nicely and the scent is nice and not artificial. Would I purchase it over Tabac, La Toja, or Mitchell's Wool Fat??? Nope.

I love their sea buckthorn scent.
Very fresh and not too strong.
Their soaps are potassium palmate based milled soaps.
Lather ability is good but a little bit skin drying.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I've been pondering 3017ing my puck of lime pomegranate. Shaved with it once, a long while ago. It performed fine.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
My aloe vera was very nice, lathered well, and it had a pleasant scent. I've got a lot of other soaps I'd rather use, though.

I wouldn't necessarily call it hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lathers up pretty easily and produces a decent lather. I really like the lime and pom scent so I use it from time to time. There are so many better soaps out there , however, that it's hard for me to recommend it as a purchase. Mine my end up getting moved to a shower soap as it is seeing less and less use.

Top Bottom