What's new

Fatip Grande on sale at Fendrihan.ca (maybe .com too?

For anyone sitting on the fence about purchasing a Fatip Grande razor, fendrihan.ca is having a half price Christmas sale for the next two days. Regular $32.00 CAD, it's on for $16.00 CAD today and tomorrow I believe. I know I couldn't pass that deal up for a solid brass, nickel plated open comb razor!

The product number is FEN-42109, and the discount code i used was Day9RAZOR.

I don't know if that will work on their fendrihan.com website, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Yep looks like it knows it down to $12 on the .com site. Good call!

proxy.php

Fatip Grande Double-Edge Safety Razor, Nickel Finish1$24.00
Scroll for more items

Gift card or discount code
Apply

Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$24.00
Discount
DAY9RAZOR Remove discount
- $12.00
Shipping—
TotalUSD $12.00
Cart

• [*]Customer information
    [*]Shipping method
    [*]Payment method

Customer information

Email

Already have an account with us? Already have an account with us?Log in

Shipping address

First name

Last name

Company (optional)

They're all sold out on the Fatip. What was the price with shipping? When i add a similar priced razor as a test, the shipping charge is $10!

[MENTION=112355]Brandon191[/MENTION] Got mine yesterday and it was the right razor. What did you get? I notice that they sold out before long.

Have they ever responded to your inquiry regarding the razor?

Yes, they have.

Thank you for sending us the image.

The razor you received matches those we received from the manufacturer.
From our understanding, Fatip is a brand name that produces many
different razors which are sold under different names.

We apologize for the confusion this has caused. If you'd like to return
the razor, we can arrange for a return label to be sent to you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

Well I'll be.... I got the same razor as you. To me it looked like every photo of the Grande that I had seen right down to the hollow handle. [MENTION=106012]1Cal[/MENTION] had the good eye in the other thread detecting that the teeth weren't right and there was a lot of excellent information following that. Looks like we maybe got a Schone?

I suppose it's a bit of a disappointment, I've realised that an open comb works well for me and bought this to compare to my Parker 26C. I had a nice shave with it and it works well, and for $16 I won't return it. It would be nice to know what exactly this razor is though.

I suppose it's a bit of a disappointment, I've realised that an open comb works well for me and bought this to compare to my Parker 26C. I had a nice shave with it and it works well, and for $16 I won't return it. It would be nice to know what exactly this razor is though.
I wouldn't be too disappointed. You got an all brass Fatip Grande at a great price. It's just rebranded. It's like buying a bag of Kroger brand potato chips, made side by side at Frito Lay with their Lays chips, at half the price of a bag of Lays. And now the deal you got is sold out. Congrats on an excellent score!

Brandon191 - Yes, I got the same razor that you did. I had only opened up the box to take a quick look when I first got it, and would never have noticed anything different myself.

Perhaps you got a precursor of things to come. Fatips are have a reputation for having a wee bit of blade alignment issues, do your 9-tooth designs align well?

Top Bottom