What's new

Canadian Newbie

Thanks guys. Yeah, I consulted a friend of mine who's been wet shaving for some time. I ordered a Razorock mission 3 pc double edge DE safety razor with Gillette Nacet razors, Big Bruce synthetic brush and Amici shaving soap.

Welcome from Victoria, BC! That is a nice kit...enjoy! 👍

Thanks guys. Yeah, I consulted a friend of mine who's been wet shaving for some time. I ordered a Razorock mission 3 pc double edge DE safety razor with Gillette Nacet razors, Big Bruce synthetic brush and Amici shaving soap.
Nice start to your set up there. Enjoy the shaves friend..... Get your shave on! :thumbup:

Welcome to to Badger and Blade.
Never be afraid to ask, there are people on here who know everything about shaving stuff, without ego.

Welcome from BC and to B&B Need2hunt! I tried growing a beard and as you I had to shave it off for work after about a months of growth.
It wasn't work that insisted. It was the ribbing I got from my buddys. You would've had to see it to understand.

Stan

Lol, I didn't have the ribbing problem until after I shaved and it's been my teenage sons that are teasing me.... "excuse me son, do your parents know your out this late" "hey kid, want me to cut your steak for you?" lol

Top Bottom