What's new

2016 Holiday Sales for Brown Leafers!

Please post here any sales you think are worthy for the 2016 Holiday Season.

Famous-Smoke.com is have a big sale. Factory prices on a bunch of different brands. Among them is the Famous Nicaraguan Selection Serires 3000. Which were blended by the man himself, Don Pepin Garcia. These smokes are awesome. They are a nice medium to full bodied smoke with plenty of spice. Already bargain priced, but even lower now. Buy a bundle and throw them in the humidor for 6 months to a year. Trust me on this one, gents!

Brown leaf products have more sales* than the Spanish Armada.

*Sails...It sounded better in my head than it looks...

Please post here any sales you think are worthy for the 2016 Holiday Season.

Famous-Smoke.com is have a big sale. Factory prices on a bunch of different brands. Among them is the Famous Nicaraguan Selection Serires 3000. Which were blended by the man himself, Don Pepin Garcia. These smokes are awesome. They are a nice medium to full bodied smoke with plenty of spice. Already bargain priced, but even lower now. Buy a bundle and throw them in the humidor for 6 months to a year. Trust me on this one, gents!

Thank you sir! I felt the same way about the corojo blend he used to make for Cigar.com... unbalanced with way too much spice off the truck but after 6 months they were a very enjoyable smoke.

Looks like I have another 3 lbs of Stokkebye flakes to order... LOL.

$pjtr1.jpg

I'm so proud of all of my accomplishments in the short time I've been here, but it wouldn't have been possible without all of you. Thank you. Thank you, from the bottom of my penniless heart.

15% off at Dr Bob's pipes. He makes a good looking pipe. Especially his Hawkbill. A great looking Christmas pipe too.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I have a Dr. Bob and it smokes great. His rustication style feels amazing in the hand--incredibly grippy without feeling sharp at all. Very comfortable.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
It's not quite a sale, and I know this is somewhat old news, but SP has reduced its free shipping threshold to $50.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Briarworks is running another Buy 1 pipe get 1 pipe free sale.

Top Bottom