What's new

Good creams in tubes

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
What's some good creams that come it tubes?

Surprised no one has mentioned the Art of Shaving line - that is top rate cream for sure. Better in fact than several of those listed when I have tried them in the past. Unless the OP meant to say "only in tubes'?

Is tabac in the tube as good as the hard soap? I've tried Speick and Proraso and the red tube Palmolive. I'm going to have to goggle some of there's others. Just do want to buy bad stuff! Thanks for the help. I'll take as much as I can get of it.

Is ´Derbylux still in production? I was told it was no longer being produced which I thought was a great pity as it's an excellent cream.

Apparently not. I received 3 brand-new tubes from a gentleman in this group. It is a pity it's not being produced because it became a top favorite of mine.

Surprised to see no mention of the Kiss My Face creams, which are solid performers. I echo the recommendations of C.O. Bigelow and Palmolive, those are excellent creams.

[MENTION=23543]DougK[/MENTION] you read my mind about KMF. It can be used with or without a brush, comes in a number of scents, is inexpensive, readily available at many B&M chains in CONUS. Slick as all get out if you use enough water.

Proraso you cant go wrong with its my go to and always will be in my rotation. Geo F Trumper in the tube, I have a tub of Lime but will probably just get the tube from now on due to price and the amount that I use it.

Tabac cream gave me great shaves and post face feel. Haven't tried the soap so I can't say if its better or not.

Also like Speick, COB

KMF is a good performing cream for the $$.

You have a lot of suggestions, let me just mention some Portuguese creams that are very good, in my opinion ;

Musgo Real
Veleiro
Top Secret
Men's Estoril Sports Line
Via Men
Lavanda (Ach Brito)
O Melhor

Is the tabac in a tube as good as the hard soap? Any with menthol besides Proraso?

I find the Godrej menthol to give more menthol kick, but I like the scent of Proraso green better.

I'm pretty sure Derby, Arko, and Supermax all have a menthol version, but I can't comment on quality as I haven't tried them.

Top Bottom