What's new

Good creams in tubes

Any of the Proraso range... is a good base day to day shave cream.
I have used the Nivea Sensitive Shave Cream that's good too maybe slightly better than the Proraso, I tend to use it for a change or when I don't want strong fragrance.
$nivea.jpg
My son loves the Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh Shave Cream but I haven't tried it myself.
$Moroccan-Myrrh-1.jpg

Last edited:
Love proraso. I'm a fan of la toja stick but prefer cream so I'll be trying that soon. Headslick by headblade is actually quite awesome when used with a brush.

I'll second proraso, fond of proraso red the most. Nivea sensitive is also a favourite of mine. Both reasonably priced. Try and see what you like.

Derby make an excellent shaving stick and an excellent cream, it's their blades that are rubbish.

Love proraso. I'm a fan of la toja stick but prefer cream so I'll be trying that soon. Headslick by headblade is actually quite awesome when used with a brush.

I'll second proraso, fond of proraso red the most. Nivea sensitive is also a favourite of mine. Both reasonably priced. Try and see what you like.

What's some good creams that come it tubes?
+1
Proraso Red, White, Blue & Green will always be my #1 choice of "exotic" cream for an occasional treat
In Spain La Toja, Lea, Nivea & Williams Expert Ice Blue are all readily available from supermarkets for less than €3,50 (worst case scenario) for a 150ml tube, so they're my go to brands

I'd second the suggestion of the Kapo cream. I was one of those who tried it out in the Eu passaround and thought it excellent. It was as good as or better than creams many times its price. The Russian Viking was also very good, but might be more difficult to get hold of.

I agree with La Toja, Speick, Palmolive (Italian version), Godrej, and Proraso Blue. I would add Barbon and Figaro from Hungary.

There are so many!

Here are some I love:

Barbon
Derbylux (from the same company as Barbon
Palmolive Menthol
Palmolive Classic
Florena
Speick
Arko Ice Mint
Ingram from Egypt
Godrej
Nivea (sometimes)

I'd better stop right now!

There are so many!

Here are some I love:

Barbon
Derbylux (from the same company as Barbon
Palmolive Menthol
Palmolive Classic
Florena
Speick
Arko Ice Mint
Ingram from Egypt
Godrej
Nivea (sometimes)

I'd better stop right now!
Is ´Derbylux still in production? I was told it was no longer being produced which I thought was a great pity as it's an excellent cream.

Top Bottom