What's new

Newbie here

Hey Guys,

I'm new here. I'm 25 years old. Don't know a lot about shaving, and I'm here because I want to learn about it. First of all I'm from Belgium, so sorry for my English, it's still work in progress.

I can't grow a beard which sucks (but I learned to live with it), so now I want to shave everything but when I shave I still have visible stubble especially on my upper lip. I would really like to learn to shave the stubble.

I shave with Gillette. I learned that saving after taking a hot shower helps to reduce the stubble. I'm trying to read everything about it, but there is a lot of info out there and I don't really know where to start.

Welcome. Your English is excellent! I suggest you start at the Wiki, up top. Take your time learning, it is a new skill that takes practice and patience.

Welcome! There is a wealth of information here and lots of great people who can help you on your journey.

You should start with the stickies (threads) in the general shaving forum it has great introductory information.

Don't forget to wander over to the hall of fame and introduce yourself!

Don't hesitate to ask questions we are here to help!

Hello and welcome, Tayler. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome aboard! Your English is just fine. This is the place to learn and to share your experience.

Thank you guys! Really nice to get such a friendly welcome here :)

I'm trying to read some stuff here in my spare time. A question that comes to mind: Right now I'm using Gilette Fusion to shave. Do you guys think I would have less stubble if I used another brand or other type of razor?

Greetings from Copenhagen and welcome to Badger and Blade. We have a group here specifically for European members -one of our activities is organising pass arounds where members get to try out shaving creams, soaps, and so on which we then review. We have a shaving cream pass around running at present as well as a shaving soap pass around. There's another pass around starting on Monday and I'll be doing some Razor Pass arounds in the New Year. You're very welcome to join us if you're interested.

Thank you guys! Really nice to get such a friendly welcome here :)

I'm trying to read some stuff here in my spare time. A question that comes to mind: Right now I'm using Gilette Fusion to shave. Do you guys think I would have less stubble if I used another brand or other type of razor?
Yes, use old vintage gillette razor, they are better .

Top Bottom