What's new

PIF Countdown to 1000

lol nice that draft was quick. Can you guys summarize your gets and shoot me a PM.

Also would love to hear your thoughts on why you picked what. I'm sure folks here would be curious as well.

Glad you guys had fun. Shipping may have to wait until late next week since I'm traveling for work Mon-Wed.

#2 New Proraso Green Shave Cream in Tub. Because I'm running low on soap, and that's one I haven't tried.
#7 Well loved broken in Omega 10077 brush I need another brush.
#10 Proraso Red Shave Cream in Tub - used 1x Same as #1.
#12 Slightly used bottle of Skin Bracer Want to try.

Great pif, thank you for doing this! :thumbup:

#2 pick =#1 the Old Spice I like Old Spice
#5 pick = #5 the DE razor I primarily use DE razors and I'm curious as to what this one is
#8 pick = #8 the straight razor I've never used a straight before and this gives me the opportunity to
#11 pick = #9 the TOBS shave cream Never used it before and heard good things

This has been a very fun pif. Thank you [MENTION=94244]sskim3[/MENTION]

These are the 4 selections in the draft that I was lucky enough to win.
I picked the Palmolive shave stick because I've heard a lot about it and wanted to try it. If I don't like it I will PIF it to some loser like [MENTION=104903]doofus[/MENTION].
I picked the 50 DE blades because everyone likes to try new blades. If there are some I don't like I will PIF them to some loser like [MENTION=104903]doofus[/MENTION].
I picked the Proraso Green Pre-Shave Cream because I just recently acquired a few SE razors that use the Feather AC blades and I wanted to try a pre shave product with them. If I don't like it I will PIF it to some loser like [MENTION=104903]doofus[/MENTION].
I picked the NOS Schick Chrome injector blade pack because I have a Schick injector and I might like to try them. If I don't like them you know what I will do with them. :001_smile
#3 pick= #4 Palmolive shave stick
#4 pick= #6 DE blades
#9 pick =#3 pre shave cream
#10 pick =#11 injector blade pack

I don't get it? I lost?

You are funny.

These are the 4 selections in the draft that I was lucky enough to win.
I picked the Palmolive shave stick because I've heard a lot about it and wanted to try it. If I don't like it I will PIF it to some loser like @doofus.
I picked the 50 DE blades because everyone likes to try new blades. If there are some I don't like I will PIF them to some loser like @doofus.
I picked the Proraso Green Pre-Shave Cream because I just recently acquired a few SE razors that use the Feather AC blades and I wanted to try a pre shave product with them. If I don't like it I will PIF it to some loser like @doofus.
I picked the NOS Schick Chrome injector blade pack because I have a Schick injector and I might like to try them. If I don't like them you know what I will do with them. :001_smile

[MENTION=104903]doofus[/MENTION] you aren't getting a lot of love here LOL

Great stuff guys. Just send me your mailing addresses. Most likely won't go out until mid late next week due to work travel. Thanks for playing guys!

Congrat to the draftees, [MENTION=93996]DCRIII[/MENTION], [MENTION=89729]TobyC[/MENTION], and [MENTION=107938]matwho[/MENTION]!!!

Great PIF, [MENTION=94244]sskim3[/MENTION], and fun to follow (although my head is spinning just from reading the draft posts)!!!

It's been Great to follow along on this thread.
Very generous of you to pif these items. The draft style PIF was really fascinating. I hope to see these more in the future.

Congrats again on 1000. I have a feeling the next 1000 will fly by as well.

Last edited:
lol nice that draft was quick. Can you guys summarize your gets and shoot me a PM.

Also would love to hear your thoughts on why you picked what. I'm sure folks here would be curious as well.

Glad you guys had fun. Shipping may have to wait until late next week since I'm traveling for work Mon-Wed.

$giphy.gif

A box of goodies showed up at my door not long ago! Thank you again [MENTION=94244]sskim3[/MENTION] .
The Old Spice smells divine as does the shave cream which came in a really nice bowl! The no-name DE razor is just that, and unbranded razor. It looks like a pretty decent razor though. The handle appears to be plated brass and is hollow. The straight razor is really nice. I've never used one before, but was able to cleanly remove a patch of hair from the back of my rist.
I'll definitely be using the cream and the Old Spice tomorrow!
$tmp_28398-20170104_1506521806435579.jpg
$tmp_28398-20170104_150629-1630950306.jpg
$tmp_28398-20170104_15060298459889.jpg

A box of goodies showed up at my door not long ago! Thank you again [MENTION=94244]sskim3[/MENTION] .
The Old Spice smells divine as does the shave cream which came in a really nice bowl! The no-name DE razor is just that, and unbranded razor. It looks like a pretty decent razor though. The handle appears to be plated brass and is hollow. The straight razor is really nice. I've never used one before, but was able to cleanly remove a patch of hair from the back of my rist.
I'll definitely be using the cream and the Old Spice tomorrow!
View attachment 714134
View attachment 714135
View attachment 714136

Very nice! I would highly recommend sending the Straight to a honemeister to get it as sharp as can be. It'll treat you right. :)

Hope you enjoy the items!

Top Bottom