What's new

PIF Countdown to 1000

Just for something to laugh about, this little bit of snow closed down most of Portland Oregon and it metropolitan areas yesterday! Not even a inch in my neighborhood.
$tmp_12349-20161208_1449421008071571.jpg

Just for something to laugh about, this little bit of snow closed down most of Portland Oregon and it metropolitan areas yesterday! Not even a inch in my neighborhood.
View attachment 708008

Ha! Same thing here in Olympia, WA. We only got a few inches, but it paralyzes everything. Having spent 12 years on the eastern side of the state I got quite used to this stuff, so now watching so little shut things down amuses me.

Wow this thread is on fire, I posted to be in when it was about 20 and now you crazy guys are blasting it up, I will take my chance on the selector, I have everything crossed as well despite the immense discomfort it is causing me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303]

Ha! Same thing here in Olympia, WA. We only got a few inches, but it paralyzes everything. Having spent 12 years on the eastern side of the state I got quite used to this stuff, so now watching so little shut things down amuses me.

We're supposed to get around 9in here in IN but I like everything weather related in the Midwest I noticed it's a bit bipolar

Top Bottom