What's new

Schick magazine loading directions part 2

Hello,

I just bought what I believe to be a complete Schick repeating razor. Here are some pictures. Does it look complete? Does anyone have any instructions for this model you could post?

Cheers
John

$mag1.jpg$mag2.jpg$mag3.jpg$mag4.jpg$mag5.jpg

That thing is a beauty! My only repeater is a B1, which a wonderful machine, but the shave is a bit mild. I use it anyway! It took me several views of a how-to video, but my very limited mechanical engineering skills, taxed as they were, finally came through and I was able to load the thing with blades. And the injector worked. The Schick repeaters, all three varieties, are amazing feats given their era.

Beautiful razor congrats! :thumbup1:

I have a C-1, with some issues. It's missing a tooth and the loading mechanism is jammed. I loaded a blade manually with a par of pliers, just slid it in and pushed the old one out. I just had my 22nd shave on that first blade this morning, every one of them has been great. These things are amazing, I can't believe I don't see more people using them.

You will need a blade magazine for it to utilize the reloading function. You can get them sometimes on the bay but I think usually command a goood price. I made my first one out of brass sheet then had a guy make a few on a 3D printer.
$IMG_4315.jpg
The printed ones have been working really well!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Very cool device. I've read about these. I think I remember the downfall was that it was not watertight. Really interesting mechanics!

Top Bottom