What's new

Newbie to the forum, returnee to DE shaving

Hello, I'm new here. I returned to shaving with a double edged razor a couple years ago. Started shaving with a DE, moved to a Schick injector for awhile, and when the blades got hard to find a Trac II blades for which are getting hard to find too. The increasing number of blades in razors just strikes me as silly.

I'm currently living in South Korea which can make shopping a little challenging.

Currently up to three razors: a Weishi TTO (first) a Baili BD 17 and a Titan Hilde razor (https://titanrazor.aliexpress.com/store/425172 I'll have to post a review of that as I haven't seen one yet)

Welcome to the B&B forums. I hear there are some great tailors over there. A lot of fellow service members would come back with a couple suits.

Hello and welcome, Rob. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of fame and introduce yourself.

Dorco do a good DE razor. Greetings from Copenhagen and welcome to Badger and Blade.
Never see them in stores though -- much like the US in that respect. My hair stylist has Dorco DE blades though -- if I was desperate enough I could get some through her.

Never see them in stores though -- much like the US in that respect. My hair stylist has Dorco DE blades though -- if I was desperate enough I could get some through her.
You surprise me. Why not write to Dorco (I mean a letter not an email) and complain. You might shake razor and perhaps some blades loose.

Top Bottom