What's new

Started a Couch to 5K Program

[MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] I hope you continue recovering well and good luck getting started!
[MENTION=1210]TimmyBoston[/MENTION], thanks for the well wishes and motivation!

I managed to oversleep my alarm this morning thanks to some nighttime formula cough/cold medicine so I'm heading off right now for week 2 day 2 after an easy day at work. Trying out some new shoes after breaking them in a bit around the office and home. Got some Altra Instinct 3.5's to try as I've been interested in there unique wider toe box for a while. They feel really nice for wear around the house and are a big departure from my Mizuno Wave Creation 17's.

Thanks, it's still clinging on, but I'm well enough to workout. Did the week 1 routine on Monday & Tuesday. No time today, will pick up tomorrow.

I've not abandoned this pursuit...long week at work, sickness, and holiday stuff have conspired against me. I'll be off and running repeating week 2 on Monday.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I've not abandoned this pursuit...long week at work, sickness, and holiday stuff have conspired against me. I'll be off and running repeating week 2 on Monday.

Atta boy cowboy
Get right back in that saddle

Still here...just forgot to update. Progression has not been great the last week and a half as I've battled a severe sinus infection and terrible cold. Hard to breathe when you're all clogged up hahaha. But I've kept at it. I'm starting week 3 tomorrow after repeating week 2 again. I ate too much during the holidays and have remained a steady 261 pounds. But that's ok. It's about to get real and I'm gonna slay this beast!

Top Bottom