What's new

Hi all, a happy noob here.

Greetings friends!
I'm very happy to have found this community. Full of knowledge and considerate people.:001_cool:
I've been using a 5/8 A.P. exquisite razor that I purchased off of Amazon for about a month and just had my first shave tonight with a Wade & Butcher "For Barbers" chopper I just received and loved it! I suffered more wounds than I've ever had with my 5/8 and suppose maybe my angle is wrong due to the longer blade? Either that (and highly likely) I stroped it incorrectly.
Anyway, I'm very happy to be here and look forward togetting more and more proficient and hopefully add some beneficial info down the road. Cheers! :biggrin1:

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Greetings friends!
I'm very happy to have found this community. Full of knowledge and considerate people.:001_cool:
I've been using a 5/8 A.P. exquisite razor that I purchased off of Amazon for about a month and just had my first shave tonight with a Wade & Butcher "For Barbers" chopper I just received and loved it! I suffered more wounds than I've ever had with my 5/8 and suppose maybe my angle is wrong due to the longer blade? Either that (and highly likely) I stroped it incorrectly.
Anyway, I'm very happy to be here and look forward togetting more and more proficient and hopefully add some beneficial info down the road. Cheers! :biggrin1:
Welcome
Our B&B straight razor forum also has great advice

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/79-Straight-Razor-Shave-Clinic

Welcome! While I don't use a SR myself, you're going to find a lot of great people here at B&B that do and can provide excellent advice. Good luck!

Top Bottom