What's new

Another "NG"

New to the forum so just wanted to say Hi. I started wet shaving a little over a year ago. I was originally introduced to the hobby after browsing a local pharmacy while waiting to pick up some meds. Anyway I started with various soaps, a semogue 1305 and a razorock mission razor . I have been working on technique for some time and just made the switch to a muhle r41 (2013). Have had 3 bloodless shaves and really enjoying this razor. My current routine is shower, several minutes of shave secret pre shave oil, stirling soap with 1305 brush (face lather), and the muhle r41 with razorock mission handle. So far it's been an awesome combination. Looking to pick up some more pointers here and there and just be a part of a "new" shaving method.

Hello and welcome, Alan. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to B&B, Alan. Join in the fun and share your experiences, check out the Wiki link up top, and explore all the forums. B&B is very user friendly, so feel free to ask questions and participate. :001_smile

Good looking out! I want to try some new blades in the r41 feather is working great but you just never know.......

I've been using feathers. I figured a sharp blade would help develope my technique and quickly let me know if I was doing something wrong. I'm open to suggestions for either the muhle or razorock mission.

Welcome aboard Alan. Nice to have you on board. Your well on your way with a nice set up. I also have the Semogue #1305 boar and it's a nice brush. Enjoy! :thumbup1:

The 1305 is great. I switch up the 1305 and the semogue 620 (I enjoy both). They were my first 2 brushes for wet shaving and I honestly haven't felt the need to upgrade just yet. They seem like quality products for under $20 shipped. whike I am new I was searching this forum a couple months prior to making any purchases. I've already gained a ton of knowledge from posts on B&B!

The 1305 is great. I switch up the 1305 and the semogue 620 (I enjoy both). They were my first 2 brushes for wet shaving and I honestly haven't felt the need to upgrade just yet. They seem like quality products for under $20 shipped. whike I am new I was searching this forum a couple months prior to making any purchases. I've already gained a ton of knowledge from posts on B&B!
We are better than that pharmacy you learned from:thumbup:

Top Bottom