What's new

WTB: Extra Large 18 ounce Old Spice bottle! (9" Tall)

Hello, Gentlemembers:

You may or may not know that I am a connoisseur of vintage shaving items that are in the "larger than life" category. Notable items in my collection are two giant Single Ring display razors, a giant Barbershop mug and brush set, I have several Gillette display blade boxes, I've got both of the Gillette factory mirrors, I've got a Culmak display brush set...basically, I'm a sucker for giant stuff. I never intended to take my collection in this direction, but things kind of just panned out this way and I recently found something that I would very much like to own.

For several years, I thought that I had the largest glass Old Spice bottle in the 9.5 ounce option. However, I recently found out that there is an extra large 18 ounce bottle floating around. The 18 ounce bottle is approximately 9 inches tall. The bottle isn't THAT big, but it is quite a bit bigger than the standard medicine cabinet sized option and twice the size of my 9.5 ounce bottle so, naturally, I must aim to go bigger.

I am not interested in the Old Spice aftershave within the container.

I would prefer to trade up for the item, but I am open to an outright purchase. For trade I have virtually any vintage Gillette that you could imagine (Fatboys, Slims, various Aristocrats, Senators, Sheratons, Ranger Techs) and I have some interesting international items, as well. For a cash deal, I'd be willing to offer a fair amount for the bottle and shipping to Columbus, Ohio.

Please let me know if you have a bottle that you would be willing to part with and name your price!

BEARDED BUCKEYE

Top Bottom