What's new

New guy here .

Newbie checking in. Just decided that my face would be much happier if I started shaving like my grandfather did. Excited to learn what I can. Already have bought a L2 Slim Adjustable, G4 Black Handle Super Speed and R2 Black Beauty, all in great shape. Plus I have my grandfathers TTO razor but have to find where I put it.

I did make a amateur mistake. I thought the Slim was a Fat Boy and figured out my mistake after I bought it :blushing:. I feel like I got the slim and super at a good price ($25 total).

Hello and welcome, Shawn. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Nice score on the razors! Enjoy your DE shave journey.

Nice to see you already have some fine razors. Welcome, and let us know how you progress with your shaving.

[MENTION=113434]TNshawn[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! Those are some great razors you have. Go out and do your Grandpa proud! If you have any questions...there is always someone her that is willing to answer them!

Newbie checking in. Just decided that my face would be much happier if I started shaving like my grandfather did. Excited to learn what I can. Already have bought a L2 Slim Adjustable, G4 Black Handle Super Speed and R2 Black Beauty, all in great shape. Plus I have my grandfathers TTO razor but have to find where I put it.

I did make a amateur mistake. I thought the Slim was a Fat Boy and figured out my mistake after I bought it :blushing:. I feel like I got the slim and super at a good price ($25 total).
When was last time you use it?

A Super Speed and a Slim for $25 isn't a bad deal, so long they clean up well. Soaking them in hot water with dish soap and scrub up with old toothbrush will usually make them right as rain. Repeat if necessary.

Top Bottom