What's new

AoS promotion

Art of Shaving is having a promotion, spend $50 or more and get $25 off. Debating getting the Lavender in the wooden bowl, what are your thoughts on the quality of this soap? Worth it or not?

Get the lavender bowl and the cream tub, which I especially like!

proxy.php

I've only tried the cream (excellent) and the older, tallow based lavender soap, which is my favorite of the forty or so soaps I've tried so far.

Wow--that's a good deal. I'm not a fan of lavender scents, but their Sandalwood cream, vetiver soap, and other products work great for me.

I think their soaps are good, but not as good as they were when the contained tallow. The creams are great. I am definitely going to take advantage of this deal.

Is there a promo code?

That appears to be the case. Fine print from the email: "This Exclusive offer is valid for a single use only. One unique promotion code per transaction. The offer, “$25 Off any purchase of $50 or more” is redeemable online and In-Store. This offer is not valid at any of The Art of Shaving authorized reseller locations, not valid on previous purchases, for the purchase of sale items and cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer does not include Barber Spa Services, Straight Razors, Straight Razor Accessories, Safety Razors, Safety Razor Accessories, Blade Cartridges, Penhaligon's, Cedes Collection, and Noir Collection. This offer is valid from December 2, 2016 at 12:00am EST to December 5, 2016 at 3:00am EST. The Art of Shaving cannot control shipping times and estimates by FedEx."

I'd get signed up for their email offers and see if they send out another email this weekend.

Top Bottom