What's new

Soon to be a newbie

I have ordered my first DE razor set from Maggard's, my wife won't let me have it until Christmas. So i will start my journey as soon as i open it Christmas Morning. I will post updates when the time comes. Till then i will be preparing and reading to be ready to go.

Hello and welcome, polarbear425. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

[MENTION=113357]polarbear425[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! Do you know what you are getting? Or is it a gift and your wife is surprising you!

MR3 with V3 head, 22m synthetic brush, alum block, 25 blades (assorted) and 6 different soaps.
I will be heading shaving so I went with a shorter handle.

Welcome to B&B. While you are waiting for your gear it would be a good time to review the wealth of material on B&B. A good starting point is here. Also, take a look at the wiki and stickies.

Youtube has some great videos and some very amusing ones and some really crap ones and some really promising well produced but then he whips out a multi blade monstrosity ....

Welcome polarbear! What a great way to begin your DE shaving journey. Remember to take it slow and easy, and keep us posted. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom