What's new

Nib Acquisitions: December 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
December is finally here and Christmas is just around the corner. I got myself some Sailor Four Seasons inks. The original 8 colour Sailor fountain pen inks for Christmas and my shop threw in some nice ball point pens as gifts as well. Plus Santa gifted me a Pelikan M805 unique Engraved (meaning the pen parts are written on the pen) Demonstrator fountain pen because I have been a good boy this year:thumbup:. I am extremely happy and I think this is a great way to end the year 2016 and make this a truly Merry Christmas! Wonderful Sailor inks and a wonderful unique Pelikan fountain pen thanks to Santa!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!:cheerful::cheerful::cheerful:

Attachments

• $IMGP7368.jpg
    $IMGP7368.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 148
  • $IMGP7373.jpg
    $IMGP7373.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 146
  • $IMGP7383.jpg
    $IMGP7383.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 147
  • $IMGP7386.jpg
    $IMGP7386.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 143
  • $IMGP7388.jpg
    $IMGP7388.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 141

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Christmas comes earlier up in Canada? Hmmm ... much closer to the North Pole.

Congrats on all the goodies, you have been good! :thumbup1:

Thanks guys! I'm still pinching myself in disbelief. I hope Santa will be good to you all in the pen dept!

:lol: You go from a Platinum Preppy to a Lamy 2000 in a single step! Congrats, Dave!

I blame you.... and @rockviper, as well as having a Lamy rep as a client, so I was able to try about 250 pens, and today when he delivered I tried 15 of these to get just the right nib. LOL, it is very nice, very happy with my choice. Thanks for the enablement guys

Not a great photo. Light wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be, so the color doesn't pop in the photo like it really does. It was a cloudy day. This arrived December 1, ordered on November 13 from a Japanese seller on Amazon. Platinum 3776 Century bourgogne B

Aloha,

just got a fine nib unit for my Pelikan M205 DUO yellow - now it actually feels like a useable pen :=)
A BB nib is just to much for me...

br,
ToM

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
...just got a fine nib unit for my Pelikan M205 DUO yellow - now it actually feels like a useable pen :=)
A BB nib is just to much for me...

Sometimes bigger is not always better. I hope the election went well for you today.

Sometimes bigger is not always better. I hope the election went well for you today.

Regarding nibs this is definitely the case for me...
Regarding the presidential election - without getting political I personally believe that president-elect Van der Bellen is a solid choice by the majority. (The result is not yet official, but it seems he won with about 53-54% of the votes).

br,
ToM

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Found an unused M250 Pelikan from the late 90's, unusual two tone blue and black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom