What's new

Thank you

You did great Owen. I don't spend a lot of time here, but anytime I asked a question here I got great responses, and I do enjoy checking in on here every now and then.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Just saw this, Owen. I'm very sorry to read, you've been a great addition here. I sincerely hope to see you again with our Team in the near future. Thank you for the excellent job!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just saw this, Owen. I'm very sorry to read, you've been a great addition here. I sincerely hope to see you again with our Team in the near future. Thank you for the excellent job!
Thanks Marco. I just need a break and will be back, if they'll have me.

You did a magnificent job, Owen!

I'm sure they'll have you back. I'm proof you can quit as a stewie twice and they'll still ask you back a 3rd time. Of course, then they demote you with a blue badge not too long after, so be careful. :tongue_sm

cleanshaved

I’m stumped

I'm sure they'll have you back. I'm proof you can quit as a stewie twice and they'll still ask you back a 3rd time. Of course, then they demote you with a blue badge not too long after, so be careful. :tongue_sm

Owen in blue.......danger, danger, danger!! :lol:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Thanks, Ed. Doesn't the blue badge mean unlimited tacos? I also hear the pay is double :lol:
Owen in blue.......danger, danger, danger!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently, I stepped down from the role of steward of the Haberdashery. I want to thank all of you for welcoming me, and helping me mend some of my slovenly ways. I was probably the last person anyone would pick for the steward of an area like this, but I have learned a lot in my little over a year in the job. I will still be around, though, trying to pick up more knowledge. Since this was my first leadership role on B&B, the Hab will always have a soft spot in my heart.

For reasons only you can explain, I won't ask you why. Though, I will say I thought you were an excellent steward of the Haberdashery forum. Your efforts, input, and enthusiasm didn't go unnoticed. So, cheers and thanks to you.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
For reasons only you can explain, I won't ask you why. Though, I will say I thought you were an excellent steward of the Haberdashery forum. Your efforts, input, and enthusiasm didn't go unnoticed. So, cheers and thanks to you.

Nothing bad, just needed a break. Between work, the wife's health, and caring for two grandchildren (ages 3 and 6) I needed one less responsibility. Work will slow down soon, so that will help.

Top Bottom