What's new

Looking for an education

Good Morning Gentlemen,

I need to study up on my blades. I have no idea which blades are considered to be better than others, and I received an inquiry to carry these blades on my website.....ummm....not from any member of any of the sites ( that I'm aware of ) they just say they are a distributer.

Can anyone tell me if they've heard of these blades ? Do they have a good, bad or indifferent reputation ?

- We are a newly appointed distributor/agent for the LORD brand of blades for North America

- Previously known as LORD & WILKINSON'S

XXWarm Regards, Colleen

One size does not fit all. Everyone here has a personal preference. Some swear by a specific brand, some swear at that brand. Go for a variety of blade brands if you can. Good luck.

One size does not fit all. Everyone here has a personal preference. Some swear by a specific brand, some swear at that brand. Go for a variety of blade brands if you can. Good luck.

This is so true; I happen to like the LORD blades but is that going to do you any good when you buy a hundred and the first one is giving you a hell of a shave? Get yourself a sampler first ;this is so very personal.

Top Bottom