What's new

Where to buy scales

And, send me half your box of bolts and nuts for telling you about this. As i wasnt smart enough to figure this out untill 3 days after i made my order of washers. Ha.

Haha. If it comes in more than a ten pack, I will. Couldnt cost much more than mailing a regular letter.

Heck, I could probably give away a few washers too - 60 washers will pin 10 razors minimum.

I didnt see them on the microfasteners. Website when i searched though. Did you find them on that site?

No. I didnt look just thought they would have them. BTW, myceashers came in the mail yesterday. I never got a shipping confermation but thats ok. 4 days. Im ok. I was just kidding on the hardware but thanks. There has got to be somewhere i can find some. Back to the hobby store i guess. Good luck with the scales.

And the 1/16 inch brass rod was in a three pack. Might have been in the store for years. Hard to say. Iur Ace store is a small one that has been around a long time.

You know, if I could buy all of these things in bulk, I bet I could make a killing on ebay. Maybe include step by step instructions as well.

I picked up a set of the cheap plastic ones from Maggard's and they are really high quality scales. All I need to do now is drill the pivot and peen the blade in.

Top Bottom