What's new

Which brands still produce AS in glass bottles?

Florida Water is available in like 3 different sizes. One of these sizes is in glass. You can order it directly from M&L (by the case), or if you're lucky, your local store carries it. Otherwise you're stuck with plastic.

Florida Water is available in like 3 different sizes. One of these sizes is in glass. You can order it directly from M&L (by the case), or if you're lucky, your local store carries it. Otherwise you're stuck with plastic.

I just looked on their site and was going to order 12 bottles in glass as I really like glass bottles but $27 shipping is a tad to high :w00t:

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
So...the trend I'm noticing - European and artisans=glass, American drugstore brands=plastic. Dollar store hot sauce bottles to the rescue! Now everything's in glass.

+1

This is why I ordered a case from Lanman & Kemp-Barclay & Co directly. I wanted glass bottles without having to decant. It cost me about $70 US shipped for a dozen 7.5 oz. bottles (or about $6 US per bottle). It seemed like a good deal, and I probably won't need to buy more for a long, long time. I have no remorse over that purchase.

Top Bottom