What's new

Rip.

... my moustache. After a few years of having a creepy handlebar moustache, I no longer have one. A slip while trying to trim one side left me with quite a bit of hair missing, more than enough to not be able to recover from. So something that started out as a joke to mess with my friends, grew on everyone including myself and was a bit of fun with the ongoing creep jokes over the years, is now gone.

I will miss it and will eventually get it back but it will take me a long time, by this time next year my facial hair will be long enough to trim it back into a moustache. So RIP my friend till we meet again.

... my moustache. After a few years of having a creepy handlebar moustache, I no longer have one. A slip while trying to trim one side left me with quite a bit of hair missing, more than enough to not be able to recover from. So something that started out as a joke to mess with my friends, grew on everyone including myself and was a bit of fun with the ongoing creep jokes over the years, is now gone.

I will miss it and will eventually get it back but it will take me a long time, by this time next year my facial hair will be long enough to trim it back into a moustache. So RIP my friend till we meet again.
I'm sure you would have rocked the toothbrush style :w00t:

Ohhh nooo!! I feel your pain....i to have a moustache and would be devistated if i had to shave it off

Sorry for your loss. I have had a HB for the past few years. Everyone has gotten used to it on me and one of our 3 year old twins likes to play with it. Had thoughts of taking it off but then my little minion wouldn't know where it went.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
My wife was out of town for the first half of November and I was able to recognize "Movember" for the first time in years...I had to shave it off the other day and I feel your pain my friend.

My wife was out of town for the first half of November and I was able to recognize "Movember" for the first time in years...I had to shave it off the other day and I feel your pain my friend.

Classic, she left you unsupervised and you get in to trouble. :001_rolle

Yeah it is "temporary" took me 3+ years to get it to where it was. I am just getting some stubble now days later after the shave. It is going to be awhile before I see it again. Well at least while my hair grows back I can save up and get my straight finally honed. I like my shavette but I miss the straight a lot.

Top Bottom