What's new

Sputnik blades are 4 real?

I'm using one now. After two shaves in my HD, I find that the uncorked blade is bit on the harsh side, but perfectly servicable. Time will tell in terms of blade longevity and possible benefits of corking, but at the moment, this is far from the worst blade I've tried!

Yea and it takes a few shaves to break them in so your first shave won't most likely be your best. I've heard they last quite a while, but I always change 1 per week.

110jim

A few weeks ago I finished a couple of packs of Sputnik Teflon that I bought off the internet earlier this year; they were rough for the first shave then calmed down.
However, I have recently bought 10 packs in Moscow (for about 2 quid, (3.70 dollars)) and they are much better. Great from the first pass.
I think with the introduction of their new Platinum blades Sputnik have made the Teflon blades better as well. The packaging has obviously been printed to a better quality, the wrappers are better paper, and the blades seem a bit shinier.
I'd give the new versions a go and see what you think.
(By the way, the new Platinum Sputniks are amazingly smooth. Some of the best blades I've tried.)

Top Bottom